Friday, October 21, 2005

Ears

Well a couple of months ago I found out that my hearing is either leaving on a quick note or that I damaged my hearing when I was younger. It sucks. I can’t hear things that I’m supposed to hear and I can hear the things I don’t need to hear. I feel like I am not being a good wife and mom. I feel inadequate to be these things. I know that the way that I’m feeling is not good but right now I don’t know how to completely give it to God. I feel it is my inadequacy so why should I bother anyone else with it. It sucks and I haven’t been able to let it go. I don’t know what to do. “God please let me be able to give this one to you also.”.

1 comment:

Shay said...

Hey you. I am sorry that this is happening to you. I wish I could fix it. I have watched you with your kids and I think you are and always will be a wonderful mom. And you seem to take care of you husband good, too. I know it's hard to give this to God, but try to believe He will make it okay somehow.