Well today I hit 2 of my goals and failed at one. I don’t care about the two I hit I just care about the one I didn’t hit. That is the one playing over and over in my head. So the two I hit are I can now rum a mile in 9:12 and I can do 24 pushups in one minute. Doesn’t seem like a lot but I know it is an improvement.
Now to the part where I failed, I can’t do 30 sit ups in one minute. And I have no idea about up-downs or punches. And right now I don’t want to know because I can’t handle failing again today. So I don’t think ill be trying those today. Maybe another day when I feel good about trying I will, but today no.
I have a fear of failing so I would rather not do it at all then risk the fail. So now I decide how my day will be. Will it be about the things I can’t do or the things I can do? Don’t know. Do you?
1 comment:
Choose to thank God for your accomplishments!!!
Post a Comment