Sunday, May 30, 2010

???

I know the answers you want to hear. I know the things I am supposed to do. I know what I am supposed to be living for. I know what my passions should be, what they have been. I know that I am supposed to be text book, and if any ask I can be. I have what it is you want.

I don’t want to be asked. I don’t want to do. I have no idea what I am living for. I don’t know what my passion really is. I have no idea the text I have become. Am I really what you want?

If I had to lay it all down could I be, could I live, could I make it, or am I just like everyone else? All that you complain about, have I become them?

What is it that I am supposed to be? Do I fit into the mold any more?

Am I what you want?

Am I what you need?

Am I what you love?

Am I what I want?

Am I what I need?

Am I what I love?

I have no answers today…

1 comment:

Paul said...

You are who I want, need and love. You are my beloved, my cherished and my strength.