I don’t know where to run
I don’t know where to hide
I don’t see your grace
Only my selfish ways
But I know that you are near me
If I would only look your way
I am kneeling at your feet
And I am starving to be with you
I’ve felt your face
I been in your grace
You held me when I was all alone
And I long to be there in your arms
I feel so ashamed
I feel so hurt
I feel so full of me
I long to be in your arms again
I long to feel as I once did
Warm and unafraid
I’m not sure I know how to return
To those days when you saw my face
When your hand held mine
And I walked in your ways
I’m not worthy of your love
I’m not worthy of your grace
I’m not worthy to have you look upon my face
I’m not worthy to hold your hand as I fall
I long to be in your arms again
I long to feel as I once did
Warm and unafraid
No comments:
Post a Comment