Things are going o.k. right now. I turn 33 in one week.
Year 32... In the past year what do i have to show for it? What have I done? What have I accomplished? Who have I shown love to? Who has seen it? If I died today what would my headstone say? Did I make this past year a year to remember or should it be erased? Who can say "well done good and faithful servant"? Would anyone say that? Does my life point to Christ or to me? Does my family know that I cherish each one of them?
One day, tomorrow, will never come. When that happens what would you say about the life I have lead? What am I to you?
This past year has been o.k. Next year will be different, as no year can be the same. I will grow. I will cherish. I will seek. I will love. I will cry. I will be hurt. I will hurt. I will stay present. I will be here. I will find. I will loose. I will win. I will go on. I will...
No comments:
Post a Comment